Jenny mainly represents privately paying clients, but does represent those requiring legal aid in certain circumstances.
Jenny has substantial experience in multi-million pound financial crime cases and has had wide exposure to gangland and organised serious crime whilst continuing to undertake general crime work.
She represents clients at all stages in criminal proceedings from pre-charge investigations and restraint, through to trial and confiscation.
Jenny is well-versed in dealing with the most demanding of clients, often in both complex and challenging situations, having represented individuals from a range of backgrounds over the last eighteen years.
Jenny joined Russell-Cooke in September 2016 having previously practised at two top tier law firms.
- R v D – represented an individual in a four handed multi-million pound conspiracy to defraud by use of a series of family businesses purporting to specialise in engine reconditioning
- R v H – acted for a high profile company director in multi defendant trials involving a number of allegations of dishonesty relating to his various businesses (reporting restriction in place)
- R v W – acted on behalf of an individual who was accused with others of cheating the Revenue out of in excess of £1 million by submitting false VAT repayment claims
- R v S – represented a company director accused of a multi-million pound international wine investment fund fraud and associated money laundering via Cyprus and the Far East
- R v T – represented one of nine individuals charged with conspiracy to cheat the Revenue out of over £10 million via a fraudulent ‘acquisition tax’ scheme relating to the importation purchase and onward sale of cars
- R v G and R v A – multi-handed, complex and long-running conspiracies to defraud
Serious / organised crime
- R v L – represented an individual accused in connection with a nineteen handed conspiracy to supply Class A drugs following an undercover investigation into the supply of controlled drugs in the South East
- R v K – acted on behalf of an individual in a ten defendant conspiracy to supply millions of pounds of Class A drugs following a surveillance operation by the National Crime Agency into the importation of drugs from Greece
- R v G – acted for a individual accused of conspiring with others to supply millions of pounds of Class A drugs following a covert police operation in London and the South East
- R v AW – a terrorism case (funding)
- Operation Tuleta – represented an individual caught by the long running investigation into allegations of computer hacking (which followed the investigation conducted as part of Operations Weeting and Elveden)
- R v B – acted for a local businessman accused of Grievous Bodily Harm on a commercial airline pilot
- R v B – an investigation into the supplying of false information to an Electoral Registration Officer contrary to section 13D of the Representation of the People Act 1983 (as mentioned in section 15 of the Electoral Administration Act 2006)
- Member of the Fraud Lawyers Association
- Member of the Fraud Advisory Panel
- Member of the Female Fraud Forum
- Member of the London Criminal Courts Solicitors' Association
- Training contract at top tier criminal firm, London
- The College of Law, Guildford
- Oxford Brookes University