Kieran is a senior associate in the real estate team. His clients include investors, developers, landlords and tenants.
Kieran advises on a range of property transactions including investment acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, commercial and residential development and property finance.
He has a particular interest in acting for landlords of multi-let buildings and estates, dealing with leasing and management work.
Kieran joined Russell-Cooke as a trainee in 2011 and qualified as a solicitor in 2013.
- Acting for the landlord of 120 Oxford Street in the grant of a lease to Next for their flagship store
- Acting for the landlord of 99 Kensington High Street in the grant of a lease to the Japanese Government
- Property management work and leases for the companies that own 308-318 Oxford Street (House of Fraser), Stratton House in Mayfair, Shell-Mex House on The Strand and the Barkers Centre on Kensington High Street
- Acting on the acquisition of 99 Kensington High Street for over £200 million
- Advising buyers and sellers of prime residential properties, including the purchase of an apartment in One Hyde Park for over £18 million, and properties in Central London and Wimbledon Village
- Acting for a property investment company on a refinancing of its mixed-use portfolio
- Acting for investors on auction transactions involving commercial, residential and mixed-use properties
- Acting for a developer on site acquisitions including negotiation of overage
- Accredited under the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Member of the Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA)
- Read Law at the London School of Economics
- Completed his post-graduate legal studies at the University of Law