Kieran is an associate solicitor in the real estate team. He advises on a range of property transactions including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters and property finance.
He acts on high-value residential transactions as well as commercial matters and is accredited by the Law Society under the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
Kieran joined Russell-Cooke as a trainee in 2011 and qualified as a solicitor in 2013.
- Acted for the companies that own Stratton House in Mayfair, 120 Oxford Street, Shell-Mex House on The Strand, Barkers Centre (Kensington) and 99 Kensington High Street (the Kensington Roof Gardens building) in relation to high-value lettings and ongoing property management. Kieran also assists with the property aspects of the financing arrangements of these companies
- Part of the team that acted on the acquisition of a group of property investment companies which own 99 Kensington High Street for over £200 million
- Acted for the landlord of 99 Kensington High Street in the grant of a lease to the Japanese Government
- Acted for an institutional landlord on a number of dispositions and in undertaking property management work across its portfolio
- Advised both buyers and sellers of prime residential property, including a recent sale in Wimbledon Village for £7 million and the sale of luxury apartments in a development in West London
- Acted for overseas investors on auction transactions involving commercial, residential and mixed-use properties
- Acted for a property investment company on its multi-million pound refinancing of its portfolio
- Acted for a developer on the purchase of a commercial site with planning permission to build an apartment block, including the negotiation of complex overage provisions
- Accredited under the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Member of the Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA)
- Read Law at the London School of Economics
- Completed his post-graduate legal studies at the University of Law