Lauren is an associate in the housing and property litigation team.
She has experience in residential landlord and tenant matters, block management, possession, breach of covenant, forfeiture, arrears recovery, rent issues, right of way, neighbour disputes and disrepair.
Lauren advises private individuals, landlords, tenants and tenant organisations.
Lauren qualified as a general advisor with the Citizens Advice Bureau in 2009 and continues to volunteer.
Lauren qualified as a solicitor in 2013 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2017.
- Arrears recovery - assisting landlords and tenants with arrears recovery attending to proceedings in the county courts and residential property Tribunals
- Block management - assisting landlords and managing agents in all aspects of management including, licences for alterations, licences for assignment, deeds of covenant and voluntary and statutory lease extensions
- Breaches of covenant - advising and representing lessors and lessees regarding breaches of covenant
- Possession proceedings - assisting landlords and tenants regarding residential possession proceedings under both section 21 and section 8 Housing Act 1988
- Read LLB Law at the University of Reading
- LPC at the University of Law, Bloomsbury