Maeve is an associate in the corporate and commercial team.
She has experience in a wide range of corporate and commercial matters including buying and selling private businesses or companies, intellectual property and brands, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, and terms of business.
Maeve also provides advice on and drafts shareholder and joint venture agreements as well as offering general company law advice.
Corporate experience includes:
- acting on sale of the entire issued share capital of Circle Research Limited, a B2B market research company
- the sale of Chambers Travel Group to ASX listed Corporate Travel Management
- the sale by The Act Foundation (a charity) of its subsidiary Basepoint Group to the publically quoted Regus Group
- assisting with equity and debt financing and joint venture agreements for property ventures
- the acquisition by G Adventures (UK) Limited of the Travelsphere and Just You brands from the All Leisure Group (in administration)
Commercial and intellectual property experience includes:
- assisting a wide range of start-ups with terms of business and commercial contracts including app terms, website terms and supply agreements
- drafting a manufacturing agreement and advising on brand management and registration strategy for a new consumer drinks brand
- successfully registered a trade mark for a national financial services regulator on the basis of acquired distinctiveness
- Studied law and business at University College, Dublin
- Completed a Masters in commercial law with media at University College London