Oliver is an associate solicitor in the real estate team.
He advises clients on a range of property transactions including landlord and tenant matters and acquisitions & disposals for investment clients.
He has a particular interest in retail work, advising landlords and major retailers. He has expertise in dealing with the day-to-day management issues involved between landlords and tenants.
Oliver joined Russell-Cooke in September 2015.
- Acted for the landlord of the Plaza (Oxford Street), the Liberty Building and 99 Kensington High Street (the ‘Roof Gardens’ building in Kensington) in relation to on-going lettings, property management and a particular focus on redevelopment plans
- Acted for Sports Direct International Plc, in taking numerous lettings and pre-lets
- Acted for a landlord of a large residential and commercial property portfolio; dealing with the day-to-day legal issues including tenant’s right of first refusal and lease extensions
- Part of a team advising in relation to the property aspects of a £100 million business sale
- Acted for an off-shore company in the purchase of an investment property with multiple occupational tenants
- Member of the Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA)
- Read Geography and Planning at Newcastle University
- Completed legal studies at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice