Oliver Sharp is a senior associate in the private client team, advising individuals, families and trustees on all aspects of private client law.
Oliver regularly advises international individuals and families who have entrepreneurial and complex cross-border requirements. This advice often extends to advising in relation to UK property taxes.
His wide commercial experience to date means that Oliver is able to understand and identify client solutions at an early stage to help his clients achieve their goals.
Oliver joined Russell-Cooke in 2018 from an international law firm.
- Advising international clients on their cross-border estate and succession planning
- Working with an entrepreneurial client who is looking to make substantial investment into the UK residential property market
- Providing a legal opinion for an Australian public body on the UK succession and tax regime for an intestate estate
- Assisting clients with Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwelling (ATED), ATED-related capital gains tax and Non-Resident Capital Gains Tax (NRCGT) compliance requirements
- Member of Consulting Editorial Board for LexisNexis PSL Private Client