She has experience in dealing with management and leasehold issues, liaising between lenders, managing agents and occupational tenants with a particular interest in advising on new retail lettings for major retail clients.
Rebecca joined Russell-Cooke in January 2016.
- Acting for Pret A Manger (Europe) Limited on leasehold acquisitions of retail premises at various UK locations including Chancery Lane (London), Southgate Centre (Bath), Vauxhall Bridge Road (London) and Meadowhall Centre (Sheffield)
- Advising Pret A Manger (Europe) Limited on the multi-million pound lease of its London head office
- Acting for Pret A Manger (Europe) Limited on its portfolio management including lease renewals, negotiating licences to alter, licences to underlet, licences to assign and seating area licences in respect of its existing retail premises
- Acting for off-shore property investment funds on their UK retail property lettings
- Acting for various tenants on the acquisition of leasehold office premises across the UK
- Acting for a domestic investor and Natwest in respect of a re-finance of a mixed use property in Cleveland
- Studied Law at The University of Warwick
- Completed her legal studies at the College of Law in Birmingham
- Qualifying as a solicitor in 2014, Rebecca completed her training at a multinational law firm, continuing after qualification into its commercial development and investment team
- As part of her training, Rebecca was seconded to Unilever UK and Mobile by Sainsbury’s Ltd, where she spent time working with in-house legal teams on intellectual property and commercial matters