Roger is a partner in the real estate team undertaking a broad range of commercial property work for landlords, tenants, developers and other property users.
He has extensive experience in relation to the negotiation of business leases and other areas including commercial and residential development and enfranchisement. He also provides assistance in relation to business sales acting for individuals, partnerships and companies.
Roger is regularly instructed by a major bank to act for it in relation to secured lending work.
He joined Russell-Cooke as a partner in 2006.
- Acting for Kingston First, the operators of the Ancient Market Place in the historic centre of Kingston in the review and subsequent revision and modernisation of the form of licence to be utilised by Kingston First in relation to their permanent stalls
- Acting in a two stage sale for the sellers of an multi let industrial estate in New Malden with a combined sale consideration exceeding £6 million
- Acting for a commercial investor in relation to the grant of an option agreement for the sale of a potential development site to a residential developer
- Acting for and advising a group of family owned companies in relation to a multi property portfolio of mixed commercial and residential property following the death of the managing director in relation to various matters including lease renewals ; rent reviews and licences
- Acting for a company which operates nurseries in south west London in connection with a new 20 year lease of premises in Wimbledon
- Acting for another nursery operator in relation to the freehold ( and leasehold ) acquisition of a new built mixed block in Ealing part of which is to be used in connection with its business with the residential parts to be used for lettings
- Acting for a national distributor in relation to the acquisition by way of new leases of new premises for its head offices and for a distribution centre at different sites in Gloucestershire
- Acting for the owner of a graphic design business and his business in relation to the sale by the owner of office premises in Southwark (including the surrender of a number of tenancies so as to achieve full vacant possession) together with the contemporaneous grant to the business of new offices nearby thus permitting the owner and his business to continue to trade without interruption
- Member of Surrey Law Society and of the Commercial Real Estate Association (CRELA)
- Honorary solicitor for Surbiton Hockey club
- Chairman and a Trustee of Walsingham Care (a locally based charity whose objects are to assist the poor and elderly)