Sam joined Russell-Cooke as an associate in 2017 after qualifying and practising at a top 100 law firm in the North East.
- Assisting a charity on the property aspects of the sale of its commercial trading subsidiary with a portfolio of 34 sites, in excess of £100 million
- Assisting a mixed-use property development company on the auction acquisition of a site for development
- Negotiating and advising complex commercial leases on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Representing regional and national housebuilders in the residential development process including site acquisitions and disposals for residential and mixed use developments
- Representing registered providers in social housing matters including the acquisition of development sites and advising on all related peripheral matters
- Studied philosophy at the University of Leeds before completing the GDL and LPC at Northumbria University