Stephanie is a senior associate in the private client team.
Stephanie specialises in private client work advising individuals on a range of matters. Her work includes the preparation of wills, estate planning and trust and estate administration. She also deals with incapacity matters such as lasting powers of attorney and Court of Protection applications.
Stephanie joined Russell-Cooke in 2018 from a regional top 100 firm. Stephanie qualified as a solicitor in 2013.
- advising on the preparation of wills
- administration of estates of varying values and complexity, including intestate estates
- advising on tax efficient lifetime gifting and the creation of trusts as well as ongoing trust administration
- advising on the registration of enduring powers of attorney and creation and registration of lasting powers of attorney
- applications to the Court of Protection to appoint a deputy and in relation to lifetime gifts
- Read politics at Edinburgh University
- Completed Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the College of Law, York