Steve is a senior associate in real estate team. He has experience of acting for large retail clients, developers, investors and financial institutions.
Steve has a particular interest in retail work, advising both landlords and major retailers. He has expertise in dealing with management and leasehold issues, liaising between lenders, managing agents and occupational tenants.
Steve joined Russell-Cooke in 2012.
- Acted for an off-shore company in relation to a transfer of property and multi-million pound commercial redevelopment
- Acted for national retailers, including Sports Direct International Plc, in taking numerous lettings and pre-lets
- Acted for an investment client in a complex restructuring of their current property portfolio including the refinancing of a high value property development
- Acted for the landlord of the Plaza (Oxford Street) in relation to ongoing lettings and property management
- Acted for a London borough SPV on in relation to on-going letting, management and landlord and tenant matters
- Member of the Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA)
- Studied at the University of Reading and subsequently completed his legal studies at the University of Law, London