Thomas joined in 2021 after training and starting his career at a leading commercial firms, including a six month secondment to Shell.
He has experience in advising clients including investors, landlords, tenants, universities, as well as residential and commercial developers. He has advised on variety of real estate transactions including investment acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters and institutional lenders.
Thomas has particular experience and interest in energy based projects.
- Acting for a subsidiary of a FTSE 100 company on a £45m acquisition of land, forward funding and development of a new business park and lease of retail and hotel units.
- Acting on a £2bn, nationally significant infrastructure energy project, including the development of a new port.
- Acting for an institutional pension fund on a share acquisition of a healthcare company, in order to carry out a hive out of the business and grant leases of its properties to the care home operator.
- Acting for a conglomerate, providing corporate support for a £40 million share acquisition.
- Read law at the University of Leeds and gained an LLB 1st class degree.
- Gained a distinction in the LPC.