Veronique is a French diplômée notaire, working as an associate in the French law and property team. She is particularly interested in cross-border issues involving British individuals in France. She has particular expertise in French property law and advises on purchase and sale of properties (purchase or sale of residential properties, purchase of building plots, moorings, new-build properties, advise on planning restrictions and advice on property ownership, 'bornage issues', right of way issues), French inheritance matters, estate and tax planning and French wills.
She joined Russell-Cooke's French law and property team in 2008 and is recommended in The Legal 500.
- Solved issues overlooked by professional as regards non authorised access way and absence of access way for a property
- Advised UK civil partners as regards position in France and estate planning
- Member of the Franco-British Lawyers Association
- Accredited consultant to CRIDON LYON
- More than six years' experience within a large firm and Notaire's office in the centre of Paris
- Postgraduate in civil and commercial law from a Paris Law University (Assas), and also post graduated in business from the well known business school in Lyon (EM-Lyon)