Her clients value the empathy and proactivity she brings to cases and have described her as having a highly approachable manner.
Vickie also has extensive experience of commercial and residential conveyancing, landlord and tenant law and matrimonial conveyancing.
Vickie is a director of Russell-Cooke Trust Company and joined Russell-Cooke in 1990, becoming a partner in 1993.
- Administration of estates with a cross-border element where the deceased is domiciled outside of the UK
- Post death variations for succession planning and in order to reclaim inheritance tax
- Drafting PI trusts
- Acting as administrator appointed by the Law Society in a disputed estate
- Lifetime tax planning
- Administration of a wide variety of estates both complex and straightforward
- Degree, University of Manchester