We help employers (ranging from London based, to national and multi-national employers) ensure that their contracts, policies and procedures are appropriate, effective and up-to-date, taking into account all relevant developments in employment law.
Employers regularly seek our advice on:
- contracts of employment
- service agreements
- confidentiality obligations
- restrictive covenants
- staff handbooks and rules for employees
- disciplinary and grievance procedures
Clear documents and policies ensure that both sides know where they stand. With our help you can be confident of being adequately protected and able to run your organisation effectively.
We are one of a relatively small number of employment law teams that is highly recommended in Legal 500 (the independent legal research directory), which notes that:
- Anthony Sakrouge leads the team of "tenacious and committed litigators at Russell-Cooke" (2019)
- our employment team "delivers appropriate and measured advice that gives clients confidence in its ability" (2019)
- Russell-Cooke's department provides "prompt and carefully thought-through advice" (2017)
- we "frequently handle high-value senior executive employment cases" (2015)
- We are a six-strong team of specialist employment lawyers.
- We act for employers of all sizes in all sectors. We are equally happy offering a thorough review of a business's policies or drafting a one-off contract.
- Our rates are competitive. If you ask us to draft documents, we will normally be able to agree a fixed fee in advance.