We advise charities on all aspects of property law and provide advice on sector-specific issues arising under the Charities Act 2011, such as obtaining Charity Commission consent.
We advise on:
- property strategy
- granting of leases to and by charities
- licences for occupation
- sales and developments of property
- a range of different agreements including service level, clawback, planning gain and property management agreements
- grants of rights of way and other easements
- disputes including dilapidations claims and adverse possession claims
- trustees' duties relating to property
- permanent endowment and restricted use trusts of property
- commercial secured lending, mortgages and loans
If there is a charity property issue that you would like advice on, but it is not mentioned on the list, then please do not hesitate to contact us to find out how we can help you.