We advise clients on all kinds of motoring offences, including:
- speeding offences
- death by dangerous/careless driving
- those facing mandatory disqualifications or as a 'totter'
- driving licence and insurance offences
- driving whilst under the influence of drink / drugs
- misuse of disabled parking badges
- careless/dangerous driving and road rage allegations
Being able to drive is often vital for work, and most of us need a driving licence to carry on with our everyday lives. If you are charged with a road traffic offence, it is important to get expert advice from a solicitor with experience in the field.
We offer advice and representation at competitive rates - an important consideration as public funding is rarely available for motoring offences. We are flexible in the service we provide; for example we can give you advice before a court appearance, represent you in court on a fixed-fee basis, or take formal instructions for handling the whole case.
- We are recognised as one of the leading criminal teams in the UK, with an international reputation
- The team is made up of experienced advocates at all levels of the criminal justice system, from the Magistrates' Court through to the Court of Appeal and Criminal Cases Review Commission
- We are highly rated by the legal directory The Legal 500, and Jae Carwardine is recognised as a leader in her field