We advise and represent both senior and junior employees in relation to all employment issues, including those involving:
- minority shareholder rights
- commission or bonus entitlements
- shares and share options
- restrictive covenants, including in connection with team moves
- duties owed (including confidentiality, fidelity and fiduciary duties)
- redundancy and TUPE
- flexible working and fixed term working
- maternity, paternity and dependant care entitlements
- equal pay
- data protection and workplace monitoring
- permanent health insurance
We have a broad client base and act for many senior executives within the banking, financial services and insurance industries, as well as editors, solicitors, football managers, academics amongst others.
We are one of a relatively small number of employment law teams that is highly recommended in The Legal 500 (the independent legal research directory), which notes that we are a team of "tenacious and committed litigators, which delivers appropriate and measured advice that gives clients confidence in its ability".
- We are a six-strong team of specialist employment lawyers with a wide range of experience. We also work closely with our colleagues in other departments of the firm to provide practical and comprehensive advice which is focused on the individual needs and circumstances of our client.
- Cases we have dealt with have included a case involving two employees who were sued for the return of seven figure bonuses until the case against them collapsed, and another involving an employee who lost her permanent health insurance when her employment was terminated and eventually received compensation of several thousand pounds.
- We understand that bringing a claim against an employer is stressful and provide appropriate support to employees through what can be a difficult process.
- The legal costs of many of our clients are covered by legal expense insurance, which is often included with household and motor insurance policies.
If you would like to speak with a member of the team you can contact our employment solicitors on 020 3826 7667 or complete our enquiry form.