Dealing with the financial consequences of divorce is not always straightforward, so whether you are concerned about practical issues in the short term or your long term financial security, we can provide the legal advice you need.
We advise on all financial aspects of separation including support for children, arrangements for the family home, dividing your assets and reaching an overall financial settlement.
We can also help if you need to enforce an existing financial agreement or court order, and with the process of varying an existing financial arrangement if your circumstances have changed.
Our solicitors have extensive experience in providing legal advice where there are international issues and complex legal matters such as:
- pre and post-nuptial agreements including foreign agreements
- company interests
- large family trusts
- overseas assets and pensions
- high net worth individuals
- when someone else claims an interest in all or part of your assets
- when assets may be hidden or dissipated
- financial provision in this country following a divorce overseas
- enforcing international financial orders in this country
Whatever your circumstances and your priorities, our clear and practical advice will help achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family.
If you would like to speak with a member of the team you can contact our family law solicitors on 020 3826 7550 or complete our enquiry form.