Our team of residential conveyancing solicitors and executives deal with all aspects of buying and selling residential property.
We can advise clients on a wide range of residential property matters including:
- buying and selling both freehold and leasehold property
- lease extensions, either by agreement with freeholder or by statutory notice
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- auction sales and purchases
- buying new build properties from developers
- dealing with mortgages, both institutional and private
- arranging deeds of variations for defective leases
- restrictive covenants and easements
- restrictive covenant, chancel repair and other property related indemnity insurances
We can also advise on probate and court of protection sales, and declarations of trust in co-ownership purchases.
- Good communication - we place a high value on good communication, ensuring that you fully understand the key issues without overwhelming you with a mass of unexplained information. Read our FAQs which contain some common questions and answers.
- Direct contact - you will have regular and direct contact with lawyers with considerable experience
- Experience - our breadth of experience means that we are able to handle unusual or complex issues
- Satisfied clients - we have a very high level of repeat business from satisfied clients
Client feedback results
Based on client feedback received between January to December 2017:
- 96% of our clients were pleased with our overall service
- 97% of our clients agreed that we gave clear advice
- 94% of our clients agreed that our work and advice were good value for money
- 94% of client are likely to recommend us to family, a friend or a colleague
For an idea of costs, please fill in our conveyancing estimate form.