Independently ranked as one of the best immigration law teams in London and the UK.
Our immigration lawyers offer legal directory rated immigration advice at a cost that we believe is affordable to a very wide range of immigration clients.
Legal directory comments about our immigration team include the following:
- “provides a ‘brilliant service’”
- “achieves impressive results”
- "courteous, helpful and a pleasure to deal with"
- "very good"
Our immigration lawyers in London specialise in advising individuals across a very broad range of UK immigration matters, ranging from advising on indefinite leave to remain and UK citizenship applications, to advising European Nationals on what steps to take in light of the new EU Settlement Scheme and Brexit, to family and dependant visa applications, to Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur visas, to advising individuals who are experiencing problems with the UK’s immigration authorities.
We understand that immigration is highly personal and sensitive and we reflect this in our advice and approach.
For a free call to speak about how one of our immigration lawyers may be able to assist you, feel free to contact us.
Our immigration law advice for individuals
Our immigration lawyers provide our individual clients with a very broad scope of immigration advice, including the following:
- Tier 1 - (Investor) visas
- Tier 1 - Entrepreneur visas
- Tier 1 - Graduate Entrepreneur and Exceptional Talent visas
- Tier 2 - skilled employment related visas
- British citizenship and indefinite leave to remain/settlement applications
- applications for settled or pre-settled status under the new EU Settlement Scheme
- EEA family permits and residence cards
- family and dependant related visa applications for children, spouses, civil partners, fiancés and unmarried partners
- creative and sportsperson visas
- representative of an overseas business visas
- UK ancestry visas
- all types of immigration appeals and immigration litigation in the High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and Immigration and Asylum Tribunal
- Human Rights and discretion based applications
- visitor visas
- fast tracking applications
Why instruct our immigration solicitors?
Independently rated over many successive years: We have for many years in a row been independently legal directory rated as one of the top immigration law teams in London and the UK.
Specialist expertise: We have achieved very good outcomes for our individual clients in numerous cases involving exceptional/discretionary applications outside of the Immigration Rules when it might have seemed there were no prospects of success.
High success rate: A very large proportion of visa applications submitted by our solicitors have been approved, despite many of them being discretionary in nature and requiring creative arguments to succeed.
Flexible: We advise a very wide range of private clients and take pride in this.
Expedition and insight: Our insightful approach means that we are adept at “speeding up” UKVI processing times for our clients.
Accessible fees: We keep our fees at a level that we believe are accessible for a very wide range of individual clients.
Immigration advice for European nationals: Another area of expertise of our immigration solicitors is advising nationals of European Union/European Economic Area European member states who wish to apply for indefinite leave to remain, UK citizenship, apply for settled or pre-settled status under the new EU Settlement Scheme or submit any other type of EU related immigration applications in the UK. We are well placed to assist nationals of EEA/EU countries who wish to apply for UK immigration status in light of Brexit.
Contentious immigration matters: One of our legal directory noted specialisms is challenging negative UKVI/Home Office decisions.
Trust: With its long established history, the firm's advice has been trusted for many decades by a wide range of individual and private clients.
Independent legal directory comments
A selection of more recent independent legal directory comments about our immigration team or solicitors in our team include the following:
- “provides a ‘brilliant service…” (2017)
- “…achieves impressive results” (2017)
- “experienced” (2017)
- "very diligent" (2016)
- "courteous, helpful and a pleasure to deal with" (2016)
- "on the personal immigration side, the team advises on judicial reviews, appeals and overstays, with particular expertise in the adoption of children abroad" (2016)
- "excellent communicator" (2016)
- "very good" (2016)
- "brings the highest standards of professionalism and skill" (2015)
Numerous third party publications have also recognised individual immigration expertise within our team.
Insight and know-how
We have provided immigration related know how and articles to many leading national and international publications.
If you have any questions or require immigration law advice from our London immigration lawyers, please fill in our enquiry form or call us on +44 (0)20 3826 7668.