We provide advice to Italian clients regarding contractual disputes in the High Court and in arbitration proceedings which are governed by English law and/or English jurisdiction clauses. We also advise on how to effectively enforce court orders and arbitration awards against assets located in the UK.
We act for companies, partnerships, LLPs, regulators, public organisations and individuals.
We advise clients on:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Civil fraud and asset tracing
- Commercial contractual disputes
- Commercial corporate disputes
- Construction disputes
- Charity disputes
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Financial and financial services disputes
- IT and intellectual property disputes
- Insurance claims
- Professional negligence
- Public and administrative law
- Real estate disputes
We also work closely with forensic accountants, insolvency practitioners and law enforcement agencies in the analysis of substantial quantities of complex financial data and with in-house counsel and finance and management teams to assist them with the implementation and co-ordination of litigation, risk management, reputational and governance issues.