Rachael is a senior associate in the corporate and commercial team.
Rachael joined Russell-Cooke in April 2017 and advises on a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers, the sale and purchase of private companies, shareholders’ agreements and joint ventures in relation to smaller practices as well as medium to large enterprises.
- sale and purchase of a number of privately-operated care homes
- sale of two private schools and subsequent restructure of underlying trust
- merger of registered housing providers
- sale or a large family-run hotel to a national chain
- sale of privately-run children’s nursery
Rachael read law at Queen Mary and Westfield College, London, and completed a masters at the University of Sydney before undertaking subsequent legal studies in London