For advice on who to talk to, call
Our specialist private client team offers a broad range of expertise to meet individual clients' needs no matter how complex. We are particularly well regarded for our expertise in cross-border issues for wills and in international tax, succession and advising on tax implications of divorce/separation.
Our experienced solicitors advise individuals on all aspects of wills, estate planning and probate including:
- the preparation of wills and tax effectiveness of post-death arrangements
- income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and ATED with particular focus on tax implications of lifetime giving
- non-resident CGT on UK residential property
- probate and estate administration including those with an international element and advising on complex succession law and tax issues
- heritage property and the relevant exemptions available during your lifetime and on death
- tax implications of separation or matrimonial breakdown
- business succession planning and tax efficient structures
- the creation of trusts and ongoing administration
- acting as a professional trustee, including our own dedicated trust company
Our team and approach
Our team includes Richard Frimston, who contributes a regular column on cross-border issues to the STEP journal and is a co-author of International Aspects of Family Law, published by Resolution.
Meeting in Kensington and Chelsea
Our estate planning solicitors are able to meet clients in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea, just off Kensington High Street, a short walk from Notting Hill Gate at:
Our solicitors and lawyers are based at our offices in Holborn (Central London), Putney (South West London) and Kingston (Surrey), but can also meet with clients to advise at our meeting rooms in Canary Wharf, the City of London and Cobham (Surrey).
Insight updatesSign up to receive our regular updates
Making a will
Please complete this questionnaire below:Print will questionnaire Online will questionnaire