We understand how sensitive these issues can be and we aim to make it as straightforward as possible. We treat the welfare of the child as our priority.
Our specialist lawyers can help you with advice and representation if you are creating your family in one of the following ways:
- surrogacy (either here or abroad) - our specialist surrogacy, UK immigration services and private client lawyers can guide you through all aspects of your surrogacy plans
- you need a parental order
- you are undergoing assisted reproduction at a clinic or outside a clinic
- where you need a donor conception agreement
- where there is a dispute about the legal status of biological and non-biological parents
- advice about the law in relation to fertility treatment
- you are making arrangements or there are disputes about arrangements to share the care of children conceived through fertility treatment or conception agreements
- the law relating to adoption if this is relevant to your case
Our experience specialist family, immigration and private client lawyers are experienced in these areas of law and can help guide you in relation to your family building plans.
We have built excellent professional relationships with the courts, judges, solicitors, barristers, experts, social workers and work regularly with international lawyers. Much of our work is referred to us by professionals in the field, particularly solicitors and barristers.
Our hourly rates are competitive, offering value for money.
Charges are usually based on our hourly rates plus administrative charges and disbursements. We will provide you with an initial estimate of your likely legal costs and will update this as your requirements or the circumstances of the work change.
Get in touch
The latest news and insights from our family and children law team
Divorce hits 50-year low - but may not mean marital bliss—Law Gazette
Seen but not heard: the child’s voice in the family court system
How cryptocurrencies are treated upon divorce—HNW Divorce Magazine