Understanding education law
We are trusted allies of the neurodivergent community.
Our empathetic style of client care is informed by lived experience including of parenting children with SEN/D. We adopt a solution focused and where necessary robust approach to problem solving with an extremely high success rate.
How our education law team can help you
We are experts in cases involving:
- Special educational needs: EHCPs and SEND Appeals
- Education Otherwise Than at School
- Disability Discrimination: Reasonable Adjustments/ Unfavourable treatment
- Judicial Review
- Admission Appeals
- Exclusion Appeals
- Complaints: State-funded and Independent schools,
- Complaints: Local Authorities and LGSCO
- School Governance
- Subject Access Request and Data Rectification, ICO
- Safeguarding: bullying, child protection referrals
We provide ‘Equality of Arms’ and work cross-departmentally with our specialist team in cases involving Breach of Contract and Negligence.
Have a real expertise in providing technical and practical advice to preserve a child’s right to an education and educational support.
Get to know our education law team
Get in touch with one of our solicitors
The firm is diligent in managing and understanding complex cases. They are very impressive with their responsiveness.
Our hourly rates are competitive, offering value for money.
Charges are usually based on our hourly rates plus administrative charges and disbursements. We will provide you with an initial estimate of your likely legal costs and will update this as your requirements or the circumstances of the work change.