We understand that immigration is highly personal and sensitive and we reflect this in our advice and approach.
Our immigration lawyers in London specialise in advising individuals across a very broad range of UK immigration matters, ranging from advising on indefinite leave to remain and UK citizenship applications, to family and dependant visa applications, to Entrepreneur visas and to advising individuals who are experiencing problems with the UK’s immigration authorities.
Our immigration lawyers provide our individual clients with a very broad scope of immigration advice, including the following:
- British citizenship and indefinite leave to remain/settlement applications
- Skilled Worker employment related visas
- Global Business Mobility: Senior or Specialist Worker employment related visas
- Global Talent, Innovator Founder, Scale-up Worker, UK Expansion Worker, High Potential Individual (HPI), India Young Professionals Scheme and Graduate visas
- post-deadline discretionary applications for settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme and in time settled status applications
- family and dependant related visa applications for children, spouses, civil partners, fiancés and unmarried partners
- International Sportsperson visas
- UK ancestry visas
- all types of immigration appeals and immigration litigation in the High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and Immigration and Asylum Tribunal
- human rights and discretion based applications
- standard visitor visas
- fast tracking applications
- International adoption and surrogacy cases
Why instruct our immigration solicitors?
Independently rated as one of the best immigration teams over many successive years: We have for many years in a row been independently legal directory rated as one of the leading immigration law teams in London and the UK.
Specialist expertise: Our immigration solicitors have achieved excellent outcomes for our individual clients in numerous cases involving exceptional/discretionary applications outside of the Immigration Rules when it might have seemed there were little or no prospects of success.
High success rate: A very large proportion of visa applications submitted by our immigration solicitors have been approved, despite many of them being discretionary in nature and requiring creative arguments to succeed.
Flexible: Our immigration solicitors advise a very wide range of private clients.
Expedition and insight: Our insightful approach means that our immigration solicitors are adept at “speeding up” Home Office processing times for our clients.
Accessible fees: We keep our fees at a level that we believe are accessible for a very wide range of individual clients. Find out more about our pricing for immigration services for individuals.
Contentious immigration matters: One of our legal directory noted specialisms is challenging negative UKVI/Home Office decisions.
Trust: With its long established history, the firm's advice has been trusted for many decades by a wide range of individual and private clients.
Independent legal directory comments
A selection of other more recent independent legal directory comments about our immigration team or immigration solicitors in our team include the following:
- “strong track record in advising individuals in their personal immigration matters” - The Legal 500 (2024)
- “standout presence in immigration law” - The Legal 500 (2024)
- “outstandingly professional, well-organised and empathetic with clients” - The Legal 500 (2024)
- “Great knowledge and attention to clients[’] needs” - The Legal 500 (2024)
- "the innate and underlying knowledge and experience regarding nationality, residence conditions, related documentation etc. are self-evident and readily imported on a client-facing basis" - The Legal 500 (2023)
- "excellent client focus and professional services" - The Legal 500 (2023)
- “excellent client care skills” - The Legal 500 (2022)
- “The team … is known for providing a ‘very good standard of service” - The Legal 500 (2022)
- “super nice and competent” - The Legal 500 (2022)
Numerous third party publications have also recognised individual immigration expertise within our team.
Immigration law advice charging information
Charges are usually based on our hourly rates plus disbursements. We will provide you with an initial estimate of your likely legal costs and will update this as your requirements or the circumstances of the work change. We may also be able to offer fixed priced options for clients depending on their budget and the size, type and complexity of the work involved.
Find out more about our pricing, including examples of fee estimates. We would be pleased to discuss your requirements free of charge and tailor a costs proposal accordingly.
Immigration law charging information
Our fees are calculated mainly by reference to the time spent, charged at an hourly rate...
The Legal 500 2023 praises the team's responsiveness and client focus. Commenters note the team's "innate and underlying knowledge and experience" which is "unusually well-established and readily imported on a client-facing basis."
The latest news and insights from our immigration law team
Impending Immigration Health Surcharge increase
Russell-Cooke partner, Ed Wanambwa, panellist at the 8th Transatlantic Conference ELA/American Bar Association conference