This event is closed
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May 2018 and most charities will need to make some changes in order to comply.
Carla Whalen and Victoria Ehmann, associates in our charity and social business team will present an introduction to the GDPR, touching upon:
- new concepts and approaches in the GDPR
- conditions for processing personal data, including consent and legitimate interests
- individual rights, including privacy notices and subject access requests
- new obligations on data processors
- data breach reporting obligations
Tuesday 27 February 2018
16:45 - registration
17:00 - seminar begins
18:00 - networking
View the Winter seminar series programme.