This year we are going beyond finance at the Directory of Social Change's annual charity accountants' conference. The conference, in its 30th year, focuses on sustainability and future-proofing charity finance and more besides.
During the two-day online event the keynotes, panel discussions and plenaries cover key topics including:
- building a charity sector fit for the future
- what does a sustainable charity sector look like?
- talking comfortably about race
- charity reserves – for spending or saving?
- session streams include personal development and strategy alongside the usual key finance update sessions.
Andrew Studd, partner in our charity and social business team will be speaking on mergers and collaborative working with Jonathan Orchard from Sayer Vincent. When is a merger or other form of collaboration the right approach to build resilience and deliver greater impact? This session will look at what makes a successful merger and the pitfalls to avoid.
Wednesday 22 September - Thursday 23 September 2021
For more information, pricing and to register your place, please visit the Directory of Social Change website.