Ed Cracknell, solicitor in the contentious property team, offers advice on who is responsible and what action can be taken when damage to a property is caused by neighbours that are occupiers of rented accommodation.

This article first appeared in the 'Ask the Experts' column of The Sunday Times on 24th March 2013

Ask the Experts - Ed Cracknell - March 2013.pdf