If your neighbour puts up a bouncy castle that generates noise, can you do anything to stop them?

Senior associate Ed Cracknell appears in the Sunday Times Home Help advising a homeowner on what, if anything, they can do.

Ed specialises in property litigation and property dispute resolution. His areas of expertise include landlord and tenant disputes, rent and service charge recovery, possession proceedings, business lease renewals, dilapidations claims and contentious leasehold enfranchisement. Other areas of expertise include adverse possession, restrictive covenants and rights of way. Ed also advises in relation to the renewal and termination of telecoms leases.

The bouncy castle next door is ruining my life.pdf