Andrew is a trust accountant in the private client team.
He leads the trust administration team which manages the day-to-day operations of over 100 trusts and funds. He is also part of the team that operates the Russell-Cooke Trust Company in its role as corporate trustee, executor and professional deputy.
Andrew assists his legal colleagues in both the private client and trust and estate disputes teams with the accounting and tax aspects of the estate administration, and is a specialist in the preparation of accounts for complex and cross-border estates.
Andrew is qualified as a Chartered Accountant. He joined Russell-Cooke in 2007.
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Read accounting and financial management at Sheffield University
- Trained as an auditor at accountants Finnie & Co. prior to their merger with Stoy Hayward and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1992
- Later specialised in trusts at the head office of BDO Stoy Hayward, becoming a trust manager in 1997
- Has over 20 years of experience dealing with the administration of UK trusts