Anna is a senior associate in the family team based in the Putney office. She is also an FMA-trained family mediator.
Anna advises on all aspects of relationship breakdown including divorce, financial settlements and children arrangements including international relocation. She also has experience in property disputes between cohabitees and financial claims on behalf of children following the breakdown of relationships between unmarried couples.
Known for her approachable manner and constructive approach, Anna has worked in the field of family law for many years. She does her utmost to help clients reach agreement wherever possible outside the court process, although she has substantial experience of the court process when necessary. She speaks French and assists the French team with their clients.
Anna is described as "one of the hidden gems in family law" in The Legal 500 (2019).
Anna qualified in 1994 and joined the family team at Russell-Cooke in 2001.
- Acts for a diverse range of clients from modest to high-net-worth individuals. She has experience of cases where there are pension issues and where businesses need to be valued as well as overseas assets
- Acted in numerous children disputes, representing mothers and fathers in applications for child arrangements orders. She is empathetic to the needs and concerns of parents in these emotional cases. She will always encourage the client to put the child's interests first
- Assisted many cohabitants to resolve disagreements in respect of their properties
- Advised many clients in respect of relocating their children abroad
- Acted in several Hague Convention child abduction cases including the reported case of Re: D (A Child) (Abduction: foreign custody rights)  UKHL 510 which she dealt with at first instance
- Member of Resolution, an organisation which promotes a conciliatory approach in the practice of family law
- Member of Franco-British Law Association
- Member of Association of Women Solicitors
- Described by clients as “not only professional but sensitive” as well as “down-to-earth and human”. She has also been praised for her “clear, sound advice”
- Read law at Bristol University, and trained at a Westminster private client firm