Matilda is a consultant solicitor in the property and housing litigation team, dealing with all aspects of housing and landlord and tenant litigation including:
- possession claims
- nuisance and negligence
- disrepair claims
- tenancy deposit issues
- service charge and other residential leasehold disputes
- breach of covenant claims
- homelessness claims
She writes articles on a regular basis on housing and legal issues.
Matilda qualified in 2000, joining Alan Edwards & Co. in 2002. She joined Russell-Cooke in September 2015 upon the merger of the two firms.
- Named in The Legal 500 (2021)
- Member of the Housing Law Practitioners Group
- Member of Legal Action Group
- Former Honorary Secretary and chair of the Law Reform Group of the Association of Women Solicitors
- Trustee of the charity The Food Chain