For advice on who to talk to, call
Throughout the current Covid-19 crisis, our priorities have been twofold:
- most importantly, protecting the health of our colleagues and clients and inhibiting the spread of the virus
- continuing to deliver client services of the highest quality and maintaining the quickest possible response times.
Rest assured that if it is necessary for you to visit our office, we have carried out the full Government risk assessment. You can find full details of that risk assessment here.
If you book an appointment to meet with us in person at one of our offices, here is what you can expect prior to and on the day:
- Are you symptom free? - In advance of the meeting, your Russell-Cooke host will ask you to confirm (by email) that neither you nor any member of your household have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. These symptoms include: cough, high temperature, and unusual fatigue, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, breathing difficulties, chest pain. If you or any member of your household have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 then you will not be able to visit our office. You must let us know if the situation changes prior to your arrival at the office
- Additional attendees - If you wish to bring colleagues, friends or family members to the meeting then please advise us in advance. You will then need to confirm for each attendee that neither they nor any member of their household have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19
- Signage - Upon arrival at the office, you will see signage advising you of the safety protocol to follow whilst in the building
- Sanitiser - We ask all visitors to sanitise their hands on entering; sanitiser is provided at each entrance
- Your temperature - In reception, a non-contact thermal screening camera will assess your temperature. Should your temperature exceed 37.5 degrees centigrade, you may be asked to re-book your appointment for another time
- Meeting room set up - After successful screening, you will be directed to an appropriately sized meeting room that allows for effective social distancing. Seating will be marked out
- Masks - You can of course choose to wear a mask. If you would prefer that your host wears a mask during your meeting, please request this at the time of booking
- Signing documents - If you are required to sign documents during the meeting you will be provided with a single-use pen that you can then take away or dispose of in a litter bin. Alternatively, you may bring your own pen
- Refreshments - Water will be available in the meeting room. At this time, we are not offering hot drinks but you may bring your own if you wish
- Your contact details - To facilitate possible track and trace, we will record your contact details along with the date of your visit, time of entry and time of exit
We look forward to welcoming you to our office. Should you have any queries or concerns about your visit, please contact your Russell-Cooke host.