For advice on who to talk to, call
Throughout the current COVID-19 crisis, our priorities have been twofold:
- most importantly, protecting the health of our colleagues and clients and inhibiting the spread of the virus
- continuing to deliver client services of the highest quality and maintaining the quickest possible response times.
Rest assured that if it is necessary for you to visit our office, we have carried out the full Government risk assessment. You can find full details of that risk assessment here.
We continue to take a cautious approach and have safety measures in place across all our office locations. If you make an appointment to meet with us in person at one of our offices, here is what you can expect prior to and on the day:
- Are you symptom free? - If you or any member of your household has any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 prior to the meeting please alert your Russell-Cooke host to reschedule the meeting. These symptoms include: cough, high temperature, and unusual fatigue, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, breathing difficulties, chest pain. If you or any member of your household have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 then you will not be able to visit our office. You will also not be able to attend our offices if you have received an alert from the NHS Track and Trace app asking you to self-isolate or while you are awaiting COVID-19 test results. We will need you to confirm whether the date of the meeting is more than 14 days since you received the second dose of a COVID-19 vaccination. If that will not be the case, then please let your Russell-Cooke host know as soon as possible so they can discuss with you what precautions may need to be taken. You must let us know if the situation changes prior to your arrival at the office
- Additional attendees - If you wish to bring colleagues, friends or family members to the meeting then please advise us in advance.
- Signage - Upon arrival at the office, you will see signage advising you of the safety measures to follow whilst in the building
- Sanitiser - We ask all visitors to sanitise their hands on entering; sanitiser is provided at each entrance
- Your temperature - In reception, a non-contact thermal screening camera will assess your temperature. Should your temperature exceed 37.5 degrees centigrade, you may be asked to re-book your appointment for another time
- Meeting room set up - After successful screening, you will be directed to an appropriately sized meeting room that allows for effective social distancing. All our meeting rooms are equipped with CO2 meters. Air quality, temperature and humidity are constantly monitored to provide assurance that the ventilation in the room is operating at a level sufficient to minimise COVID-19 risks from air droplets
- Masks - You must wear a mask (unless exempt) on entry to the building and until you are seated in your assigned meeting room. Visitors and their Russell-Cooke host may remove their masks once they are in the meeting room if all are in agreement to do so. Agreement on the wearing of a mask or otherwise should be secured prior to the meeting
We look forward to welcoming you to our office. Should you have any queries or concerns about your visit, please contact your Russell-Cooke host.