For advice on who to talk to, call
We help employers (ranging from London based, to national and multi-national employers) ensure that their contracts, policies and procedures are appropriate, effective and up-to-date, taking into account all relevant developments in employment law.
Employers regularly seek our advice on:
- contracts of employment
- service agreements
- confidentiality obligations
- restrictive covenants
- staff handbooks and rules for employees
- disciplinary and grievance procedures
Clear documents and policies ensure that both sides know where they stand. With our help you can be confident of being adequately protected and able to run your organisation effectively.
We are one of a relatively small number of employment law teams that is highly recommended in Legal 500 (the independent legal research directory), which notes that:
- Anthony Sakrouge leads the team of "tenacious and committed litigators at Russell-Cooke" (2019)
- our employment team "delivers appropriate and measured advice that gives clients confidence in its ability" (2019)
- Russell-Cooke's department provides "prompt and carefully thought-through advice" (2017)
- We are a six-strong team of specialist employment lawyers.
- We act for employers of all sizes in all sectors. We are equally happy offering a thorough review of a business's policies or drafting a one-off contract.
- Our rates are competitive. If you ask us to draft documents, we will normally be able to agree a fixed fee in advance.
International Bar Association
The International Bar Association (IBA), established in 1947, is the world’s leading organisation of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies.www.ibanet.org
Employment Lawyers Association
A national membership association of over 5,000 lawyers who specialise in employment law.www.elaweb.org.uk
European Employment Lawyers Association
EELA is an association which works to bring together practising employment lawyers across the European Union through conferences and to strengthen links between EU employment lawyers.www.eela.org
Charges are usually based on our hourly rates plus administrative charges and disbursements. We will provide you with an initial estimate of your likely legal costs and will update this as your requirements or the circumstances of the work change.
The current range of hourly rates for members of the team is from £185 plus VAT to £420 plus VAT per hour.
We may also be able to offer fixed priced options for work such as drafting of contracts, policies and handbooks.
We would be pleased to discuss your requirements free of charge and tailor a costs proposal accordingly.
Business Link was developed in partnership with subject experts within government and relevant business-support organisations to help companies comply with regulations and improve performance.
In October 2012, a new ‘centralised’ Government website replaced both Businesslink.gov.uk and Directgov.uk (www.gov.uk)www.businesslink.gov.uk
Directgov aims to provide easy access to government information and services. It does this by working closely with ministerial departments and non-departmental public bodies to collate key information all in one place.www.direct.gov.uk