We can advise on all aspects of buy to let residential properties including:
- buying and selling freehold and leasehold property with the intention of letting
- the key restrictions and special conditions contained in buy to let mortgages
- the appointment of managing agents
- preparing tenancy agreements and advising on existing tenancy agreements
- problems with tenants following lettings
- tenants' rent deposit scheme
We can also offer expertise from specialist property litigation lawyers to assist if problems arise with tenants.
- We are part of a large team of specialist property lawyers.
- We have a pragmatic approach towards finding solutions to problems that frequently arise in buy to let property transactions. We aim to reduce the stress of investing.
- We prioritise good communications and direct contact between client and expert lawyer. We strive to communicate without jargon, to ensure that clients fully understand the key issues without overwhelming them with a mass of unexplained information. Read our FAQs which contain some common questions and answers.
Client feedback results
Based on client feedback received between January to December 2017:
- 96% of our clients were pleased with our overall service
- 97% of our clients agreed that we gave clear advice
- 94% of our clients agreed that our work and advice were good value for money
- 94% of client are likely to recommend us to family, a friend or a colleague
Russell-Cooke is an Investor In People accredited firm
The Investors in People Standard is a business improvement tool designed to advance an organisation's performance through its people. Developed in 1990 by a partnership of leading businesses and national organisations, the Standard helps organisations to improve performance and realise objectives through the management and development of their people. Since it was developed, the Standard has been reviewed every three years to ensure that it remains relevant, accessible and attractive to all. The most recent review was completed in November 2010. Over 30,000 UK organisations are recognised as Investors in People, covering a wide spectrum of UK industries. Initially the Standard was administered through a section in the Department for Education and Employment (DfEE). As demand for, and interest in, the Standard grew the section became Investors in People UK.www.investorsinpeople.com
Russell-Cooke is a Lexcel accredited law firm
Lexcel is the Law Society's practice management standard. It is a scheme for any type of practice to certify that certain standards have been met following independent assessment. The Lexcel practice management standard is only awarded to solicitors who meet the highest management and customer care standards. Lexcel accredited practices undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure they meet required standards of excellence in areas such as client care, case management and risk management.www.lawsociety.org.uk
Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) will provide a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. Achievement of membership will establish a level of credibility for member firms with stakeholders (regulators, lenders, insurers and consumers).www.lawsociety.org.uk
Find out more about our pricing for leasehold and freehold transactions.Pricing guide
Conveyancing estimate request
To request a conveyancing estimate please complete the form below:Conveyancing estimate request form
Common questions which may help when buying or selling your home.Conveyancing FAQs