Allegation that driving led to the death of another whilst driving through a built up urban area. Successful instruction of defence expert showed that the client was travelling within the speed limit and, as such the client was not responsible for the individual's death, having stepped out into the road inappropriately.
The team advise clients on all kinds of motoring offences, including:
- speeding offences
- death by dangerous/careless driving
- those facing mandatory disqualifications or as a 'totter'
- driving licence and insurance offences
- driving whilst under the influence of drink / drugs
- misuse of disabled parking badges
- careless/dangerous driving and road rage allegations