The Jury were unable to convict a driver momentarily blinded by sunlight who tragically drove into a cyclist.
Nicola O'Connor advised the client in this case. Nicola is a partner in the fraud and criminal litigation team. She specialises in white collar crime and fraud and has over 18 years of experience in this area.
The team advise clients on all kinds of motoring offences, including:
- speeding offences
- death by dangerous/careless driving
- those facing mandatory disqualifications or as a 'totter'
- driving licence and insurance offences
- driving whilst under the influence of drink / drugs
- misuse of disabled parking badges
- careless/dangerous driving and road rage allegations