Andrew is a partner in the private client group.
He advises families, individuals, charities and corporate entities on all aspects of private client law.
Andrew's particular focus is on cross-border matters and related succession and tax advice for individuals with international connections. He has developed contacts in many jurisdictions, but in particular in Italy and the USA. He speaks fluent Italian, advises on general UK personal tax, UK estate planning, trusts and administration of estates.
He joined Russell-Cooke in January 2015.
- UK tax structuring - advised on UK tax structuring of sale of £10 million shareholding of European trading company held through a US parent company
- UK tax treatment - advised on UK tax treatment and planning for UK property held by non-resident company as part of large estate of Italian deceased
- UK French estate planning – advised wealthy UK/French couple on succession and tax planning for their UK, French and Delaware assets including trust and trading company considerations
- Named in The Legal 500 2017 - "excellent"
- Recognised as a 'prominent figure' in the Citywealth Leaders List 2016
- Qualified as a member of the Association of Tax Technicians
- Member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of Cross-Border Estates Global committee (STEP) effective 1 January 2018
- Committee member of British Italian Law Association
- Member of Business Club Italia
Contributing author for:
- the Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents (LexisNexis) - ‘Wills with a Foreign Element’ and ‘Estates with a Foreign Element’ chapters
- Planning & Administration of Offshore & Onshore Trusts (Bloomsbury Professional) - ‘Planning in a Global Context’ chapter