Elliot is a senior associate solicitor in the commercial litigation team.
Elliot works on a variety of cases, including professional negligence, contractual disputes, civil fraud, mis-selling claims, company disputes, partnership disputes and property disputes. He acts on behalf of individuals, companies, sole traders and partnerships.
Elliot has particular experience in the following:
- professional negligence claims against solicitors, IFAs, accountants, surveyors and architects;
- complex contractual disputes including loss of chance and loss of profit;
- advising on mis-selling claims relating to interest rate hedging products;
- obtaining freezing injunctions and related disclosure obligations in fraud claims;
- claims relating to misrepresentation (with a particular focus on contracts for sale);
- claims relating to directors' dismissal and suspension of shareholding in the context of allegations of breaches of duty and fraudulent activities; and
- the use of mediation and alternative dispute resolution.