Mae Al-Omari is an associate in the children and education law team, and is able to advise on a range of both private and public law children matters.
Mae has considerable experience in representing parents where there are concerns of domestic abuse, neglect, and drug and alcohol misuse.
Mae qualified as a solicitor in October 2019 and joined Russell-Cooke in December 2021.
Mae has extensive experience advising and representing clients in all aspects of arrangements for children, including:
- child arrangements orders (where the children live and with whom they spend their time)
- specific issue orders, prohibited steps orders and parental responsibility
- arrangements involving other extended family members, such as special guardianship orders
- Studied LLB (Hons) Law with Business at the University of Brighton, graduating with a 2:1
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, obtaining a Commendation
- Trained and qualified at a City based law firm