Paul is a senior associate in real estate.
He is a Chartered Legal Executive and Commissioner of Oaths, with over 30 years’ experience as a property lawyer.
Paul advises in all areas of property law, acting mainly for developers in both site acquisitions and the sale of new builds.
His breadth of experience includes advising on houseboats, agricultural property, solar parks and telecommunication masts.
Paul has presented at several seminars including, "top ten tips for developers", "licences to assign, underlet and alterations" and "planning and the use classes order”. He has also spoken externally to landlords on the legal aspects of buy to let properties and at several Cilex national conferences.
Paul joined Russell-Cooke in 2000 following the merger with Evill & Coleman.
- acting for developers on acquisitions, disposals and site formations, using conditional contracts and options to acquire land subject to planning, including infrastructure and planning obligation documents
- sub-sales and assignment of contracts in cases where development sites are surplus to a developer's requirements
- sale and purchase of high value houseboats and the writer and presenter of a training webinar on houseboats and riparian law
- advising farmer and estates owners on farm acquisitions and disposals along with diversification of land, including barn lettings, solar energy park, fishery, woodlands
- advising upon the property issues and negotiations for the state of the art veterinary centre as seen in the television series Supervet
- Member of the Agricultural Law Association
- Member and former national Council Member and President of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives – 1986