Peter is a consultant in the real estate team.
Peter advises clients on a wide variety of high-value real estate transactions including mixed use and residential deals.
According to clients in Chambers UK (2018), Peter is noted for his "excellent knowledge and experience".
Peter trained with Russell-Cooke. He became a partner in 1981 and a consultant in 2018.
Leading a team on a multi-million pound re-financing for the commercial property portfolio of a landed estate
Acted in the site acquisition and associated work for hotel development involving land swap and river side issues
- Acted for owner of prime Leicester Square property in surrender of existing lease and new letting to high quality international burger chain
- According to clients, Peter has "excellent knowledge and experience." Chambers UK (2018)
- Named in The Legal 500 (2017)
- Recognised as a 'leading individual' in Chambers UK (2012)
- Described by Chambers UK (2012) as "wins praise for maintaining strong working relationships with his clients"
- Listed in the Thomson Reuters 'London Super Lawyers' list (2015)
- Member of Commercial Real Estate Lawyers Association (CRELA) and City of Westminster and Holborn Law Society
- Studied Law at Nottingham University