Peter is a partner in the real estate team.
Peter advises clients on a wide variety of high-value real estate transactions including mixed use and residential deals.
Chambers 2015 notes that Peter is "very astute, good at cutting to the quick and getting to the main points of an issue, and he's always very approachable".
Peter trained with Russell-Cooke and became a partner in 1981.
Leading a team on a multi-million pound re-financing for the commercial property portfolio of a landed estate
Acted in the site acquisition and associated work for hotel development involving land swap and river side issues
- Acted for owner of prime Leicester Square property in surrender of existing lease and new letting to high quality international burger chain
- Named in The Legal 500 (2017)
- Recognised as a 'leading individual' in Chambers UK (2012)
- Described by Chambers UK (2012) as "wins praise for maintaining strong working relationships with his clients"
- Listed in the Thomson Reuters 'London Super Lawyers' list (2015)
- Member of Commercial Real Estate Lawyers Association (CRELA) and City of Westminster and Holborn Law Society
- Studied Law at Nottingham University