Sadia Sham is an associate in the real estate team.
Sadia advises on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, to include acquisitions and disposals, auction sales, landlord and tenant matters and property finance.
Sadia joined Russell-Cooke in 2022.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in respect of new leases, renewals and surrenders.
- Acting for pub owners in respect of their acquisition of numerous sites.
- Acting for lenders in respect of facility arrangements in the region of up to £10 million.
- Advising on real estate aspects of corporate acquisitions and tenders.
- Read Law at The University of Westminster, graduating with Upper Second Class Honours.
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at The University of Law, obtaining a Distinction.
- Training Contract completed at a Top 100 Law Firm and qualified as a Solicitor in March 2019.