Satinder Johal is an associate in the corporate and commercial team.
She advises on a range of corporate and commercial matters ranging from corporate transactions, lending transactions, commercial transactions, trademark applications and drafting, reviewing and/or amending terms and conditions, loan agreements, finance documentation such as debentures, personal guarantees, facility agreement etc., shareholder agreements, GDPR policies, distribution agreements, agency agreements and confidentiality agreements. She has acted for individuals and corporate clients such as well-established businesses to start-ups.
Satinder qualified in September 2017 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2022.
- Advising in a range of sectors and industries including but not limited to health/fitness, retail, IT services/technology
- Drafting, reviewing and/or negotiating terms and conditions for established companies and start-ups.
- Advising on invoice finance as a method to finance an acquisition.
- Graduated in BA Law at De Mont Fort University
- Completed legal studies at Nottingham Law School