For advice on who to talk to, call
We take client feedback seriously at Russell-Cooke. At the end of each legal issue we systematically gather feedback from our clients to help us improve our services and client relations.
We encourage clients to give us feedback on the quality of the service they receive by donating £5 to charity for each feedback form completed.
Each year the charities we donate to are selected by our staff. The two nominated charities for 2018 are:
- Refuge - supports women and children in the fight against domestic violence
- George and the Giant Pledge - a parent-led charity aiming to raise £1 million to help beat childhood cancer
Client feedback results
Results based on client feedback received between January to December 2017 were:
- 97% of our clients were pleased with our overall service
- 97% of our clients agreed that we gave clear advice
- 94% of our clients agreed that our work and advice were good value for money
- 95% of our clients are likely to recommend us to family, a friend or a colleague
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it, this will help us to improve our service to you. View a full copy of our complaints procedure.