For advice on who to talk to, call
We take client feedback seriously at Russell-Cooke. At the end of each piece of client work we do, we systematically gather feedback to help us improve our client services.
We encourage clients to give us feedback on the quality of the service they receive. We donate £5 to charity for each feedback form completed.
The charities we donate to are selected by our staff. The two charities nominated most recently by staff for 2020 are:
- First Touch - dedicated to the neonatal unit at St George's. The money raised by our supporters goes directly to fund equipment and projects to improve outcomes for the babies and their families.
- Mind - offers information and advice to people with mental health problems and lobbies government and local authorities on their behalf.
Client feedback results
Results based on client feedback received from July 2019 to June 2020 were:
- 97% of our clients were pleased with our overall service
- 99% of our clients agreed that we gave clear advice
- 93% of our clients agreed that our work and advice were good value for money
- 96% of our clients are likely to recommend us to family, a friend or a colleague
Making a complaint
We are committed to providing high quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our service to you. View a full copy of our complaints procedure.