Having gained experience in a variety of corporate and commercial matters and having also acted for individuals and corporate clients, I understand the importance of being able to tailor my advice and approach for each individual client and circumstance.
Satinder advises clients on corporate and commercial affairs, startups and real estate matters.
His specialisms include:
- commercial contracts and terms of business
- GDPR agreements and policies
- facility agreements and legal charges
- amending and drafting constitutional documents
- group restructuring
- corporate funding
- investment funding rounds
Satinder predominantly works with startups and SME’s but does have experience with working with larger businesses.
Although Satinder’s expertise is advising on acquisitions and finance arrangements, her knowledge extends to investment funding which includes funding from seed to institutional investment.
Satinder qualified as a solicitor in 2018 and joined Russell-Cooke in January 2022 as an associate.
- Assisting on a multimillion pound share sale representing the seller. Satinder was involved in the process from start to finish including the due diligence stage, preparing the disclosure letter and dealing with certain post completion matters
- Assisting on a multimillion pound loan facility representing the lender. Satinder assisted with drawing up the loan agreement and also prepared a legal charge which included a number of assets of the borrower being charged by way of first legal charge
- Advising startups and established businesses on equity fundraising rounds including seed rounds (including EIS and SEIS), and series rounds. Recent fundraising clients have included a software agency, property development business and advertising technology business
Being civil, or to mediate or not to mediate: what are the risks of refusal?—Thought Leaders 4
Getting ‘real’ as a trainee in real estate law
What really goes on in the family courts?