Kathrin McClintock is a partner in the real estate team.
Kathrin advises on complex real estate acquisition and disposals, real estate development projects and landlord and tenant transactions. Her clients are real estate investment companies, financial institutions, private individuals and large estates.
She also advises on the real estate finance aspects of these transactions, including negotiations with funders such as banks, private equity funds and venture capital investors. She acts for UK banks in connection with secured lending transactions for commercial and mixed use real estate.
Kathrin qualified in 1998 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2014.
- Acted for a private property investor in connection with the acquisition of a retail property portfolio worth £10 million
- Advised a property investment business in connection with its £12 million refinance of office properties
- Advised an off–shore real estate investment trust on strategic property acquisitions and disposals including multi tenanted industrial estates and shopping centres
- Advised a large property estate on the landlord and tenant work for their central London property portfolio
Kathrin is a member of the Anglo German Lawyers association and the Commercial Real Estate Legal Association.
- Kathrin read Japanese at Humboldt University Berlin, Tokai University Japan and at the University of London. Kathrin qualified and worked for many years at a large international law firm.
- Kathrin is a native German speaker. She also speaks Russian and Japanese.