His clients include landlords, tenants, investors, residential and commercial developers and banks. He has advised in a variety of real estate transactions including investment acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters and secured lending.
Thomas joined Russell-Cooke in May 2014 after training with a leading commercial law firm in Scotland, qualifying in September 2013.
- Acted for an investor in the purchase of a mixed use property, with seven commercial units and twelve residential units, for a price of £1,750,000
- Acted in the management of several industrial estates for his investor clients
- Member of the Scottish Law Society
- Read law at Edinburgh University and gained an LL.B (Hons)
- Gained a Masters in General American Studies from Benjamin. N. Cardozo Law School in Manhattan, New York